1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE AND SUBSTITUTIONS
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
- To be confirmed as a correct record.
4. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION - STATEMENTS AND PETITIONS
Any member of the public or councillor may participate in public forum. The detailed arrangements for so doing are described in the public information sheet at the back of this agenda.
Please note that the following deadlines will apply in relation to this meeting:
Written questions must be received 3 clear working days prior to the meeting. For this meeting, this means that your submission must be received at the latest by 5.00pm on Tuesday 21st October 2008
Petitions and statements:
Petitions and statements must be received by noon on the working day prior to the meeting. For this meeting, this means that your submission must be received at the latest by 12.00pm on Friday 24th October 2008.
Notification of your public forum business should be addressed to the Head of Legal Services, c/o Democratic Services Section, Room 220, the Council House, College Green, Bristol BS1 5TR, and marked for the attention of Lucy Fleming.
- To advise the Committee of the draft Public Path Order policy and request their views and suggestions on its content, prior to approval at a later date.
(Report of the Director of City Development)
- To advise the committee of the draft Gating Order Policy, Procedure and Practice document and request their views and suggestions on its content, prior to final approval by the Executive Member for Sustainable Development.
(Joint Report of the Director of City Development and Director of Neighbourhoods)
- to note the report for information on the present position with regard to Wildlife and Countryside Act applications; town or village green applications; public inquiries; and miscellaneous rights of way orders, agreements and legal proceedings.
8. URGENT BUSINESS
- Any item of business which the Chair is of the opinion should be considered at the meeting as a matter of urgency by reason of special circumstances (to be specified) under Section 100B(4)(b) of the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
9. DATE OF THE NEXT MEETING
- The next meeting will be held at 2pm on Monday 19th January 2009.