Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
This report seeks permission for the council
to deliver energy efficiency, smart energy-related technology and
renewable energy measures to homeowners and rented homes across the
City and beyond, formalising the role that the council has been
undertaking since the administration of its former managing agent
1. Agreed to continue to deliver energy efficiency, smart energy-related technology and renewable energy measures directly to private households in BS postcodes.
2. Agreed to continue to work in partnership with and to develop new partnerships with organisations within the city to further meet the objectives of the programme.
3. Delegated authority to the Executive Director for Communities, in consultation with the Chief Finance Officer and the Cabinet Member for Energy, Waste and Regulatory Services, to:
· Procure and conclude contracts relating to the delivery of this programme up to an annual value of £1.0 million each, including any ECO funding agreement, measured term contract or framework agreement.
· Submit funding bids that directly support
Report author: David White
Publication date: 03/04/2018
Date of decision: 03/04/2018
Decided at meeting: 03/04/2018 - Cabinet
Effective from: 11/04/2018