Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved (subject to call-in)
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
To note the development of the Inclusive &
Sustainable Economic Growth Strategy to date.
1. Noted the development of the Inclusive & Sustainable Economic Growth Strategy to date.
2. Agreed to submit, immediately, the strategy and evidence base documents to inform and aid co-production of the West of England Local Industrial Strategy.
3. Published the Action Plan for consultation, over a period of not less than eight weeks.
4. Noted that a final Inclusive & Sustainable Economic Growth Strategy report, including action plan consultation responses will return to cabinet for decision at a later date.
5. Noted that agreement will be sought to delegate monitoring the strategy to the Growth & Regeneration Board, with annual reporting to Cabinet and City Office, commencing twelve months after formal adoption by Cabinet.
Report author: Chris Hackett
Publication date: 02/10/2018
Date of decision: 02/10/2018
Decided at meeting: 02/10/2018 - Cabinet