Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
More information to follow.
1. Cabinet approved the 2019/20 capital budget is revised to £170m and the underspend as per appendix B for 2019/20 is re-profiled to future periods.
2. Cabinet noted a risk of overspend on General fund services of £4.3m for 19/20 representing 1.2% of the approved budget (Appendix A).
3. Cabinet noted a forecast £1.4m underspend position with regard to the Housing Revenue Account.
4. Cabinet noted a forecasted balanced position for the Dedicated Schools Grant taking into account the planned contribution to reserves of £0.6m.
5. Cabinet noted a risk of overspend of £0.14m for Public health, which is being monitored.
6. Cabinet noted the Sundry Debt position of £19.3m over 90days as at Period 6. Individual directorate detail included under Appendix A1-6.
Report author: Denise Murray
Publication date: 05/11/2019
Date of decision: 05/11/2019
Decided at meeting: 05/11/2019 - Cabinet
Effective from: 13/11/2019