Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To inform Cabinet of any material change since P10 and seek approval for any finance approvals that are required.
1. Noted the contents of the report and appendices.
2. Noted the allocations of additional Healthier Together Match Funding from NHS Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group (BNSSG CCG) as identified in Appendix A.
3. Approved the submission of the change request to WECA for additional funding for South Bristol Industrial Workspace requesting that the project be allocated an additional £1.875m and if successful, authorise the Executive Director for Growth and Regeneration to accept this funding and make the necessary adjustments to the Council’s budgets.
4. Approved the spending and funding proposals to implement the Living with Covid Framework as identified in the report (in Appendix a paragraph 3) and authorise the Director of Public Health in consultation with the Cabinet Member Communities, Public Health, One City to implement the plans and spending proposals as set out in the report.
5. Noted the Governments intentions to allocate an amount of £10,500 per person (with an additional top-up for child education) to Local Authorities to enable them to provide support to families from Ukraine to support them to rebuild their lives and fully integrate into communities.
6. Approved the Council’s Covid-19 Additional Relief Fund Policy for the period 1 April 2021 to 31 March 2022.
7. Authorised the Director of Finance in consultation with the Deputy Mayor with responsibility for Finance, Governance and Performance to take decisions on award values under the Council’s Covid-19 Additional Relief Fund Policy.
Report author: Denise Murray
Publication date: 05/04/2022
Date of decision: 05/04/2022
Decided at meeting: 05/04/2022 - Cabinet
Effective from: 13/04/2022