Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To approve the 2018/19 Period 6 finance report
and the recommendation for changes to the capital
1. Noted the reduction in revenue expenditure of £648k from P05 forecast position to an overspend against budget of £308k, although there is still significant pressures in Adult Social Care and Education. (Appendix A, section 1).
2. Approved the additional budget totalling £12.3m to be allocated to the ACE directorate, (as per schedule in Table 2), funded by virements for £5.1m released from other ongoing budgets and £7.2m of one off income.
3. Noted the current forecast position with regard to the Housing Revenue Account and Public Health Accounts (Appendices A5 and A7).
4. Noted the current forecast spend of £164m against the capital programme budget of £244m (Appendix A, section 5).
5. Noted the forecast movement in reserves of £32m (Appendix A, Table 6)
6. Approved the changes to the capital programme for 2018/19 as set out in Appendix A8
Report author: Denise Murray
Publication date: 04/12/2018
Date of decision: 04/12/2018
Decided at meeting: 04/12/2018 - Cabinet
Effective from: 12/12/2018