Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. the overall forecast outturn position for general funded services is as per the revised budget (Appendix A -Table 1).
2. the Directorate budgets approved by Full Council now reflect the organisational restructure (Appendix A - Table 2).
3. the forecast underspend position with regard to the Housing Revenue Account has increased by (£1.4m) to a forecast year end position of (£5.7m) (Appendix A4).
4. the movement in the DSG forecast of (£0.228m), which increases the forecast carry forward underspend to (£0.4m) (Appendix A5).
5. the further reduction in required drawdown from Public Health reserve to £1.750m, from an original plan of £1.8m (Appendix A6).
6. the current forecast capital spend of £158m against the capital programme budget of £163m (Appendix A – Table 4).
7. the forecast movement in reserves of £31m (Appendix A - Table 6).
Report author: Denise Murray
Publication date: 05/02/2019
Date of decision: 05/02/2019
Decided at meeting: 05/02/2019 - Cabinet
Effective from: 13/02/2019