Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. The allocation of general reserves and reallocation of earmarked reserves to those areas as set out in
Appendix A Figure 5-7.
2. The addition, removal and re-profile of a list of schemes under the capital programme, details set out in
Appendix B Figure 2.
3. A risk of overspend on General fund services of £2.8m for 19/20 representing 0.8% of the approved budget
4. A forecasted balanced position with regard to the Housing Revenue Account.
5. A forecasted balanced position for the Dedicated Schools Grant taking into account the planned drawn-down
from reserves at £1.7m.
6. The latest available DSG funding allocations from ESFA, which include an additional £0.7m in the High Needs
block and a reduction of £0.17m for the Early Years block.
7. A risk of overspend of £0.7m for Public health, which is being monitored.
8. A forecast £33.2m underspend on the capital programme, albeit run-rate is more than 50% behind the curve.
9. a list of change requests under the savings programme Appendix A Figure 4
10. The Sundry Debt position of £19.2m over 90days as at Period 4. Individual directorate detail included under
Publication date: 03/09/2019
Date of decision: 03/09/2019
Decided at meeting: 03/09/2019 - Cabinet
Effective from: 11/09/2019