Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
More information to follow.
1. Cabinet approved additional Capital programme budget added since P6 (£0.7m in total, individual schemes less than £0.5m, details listed under Appendix B).
2. Cabinet noted a risk of overspend on General fund services of £4.3m for 19/20 representing 1.1% of the approved budget (Appendix A).
3. Cabinet noted a forecast £1.7m underspend position with regard to the Housing Revenue Account.
4. Cabinet noted a forecasted £1.1m overspend for the Dedicated Schools Grant against approved budget.
5. Cabinet noted a risk of overspend of £0.13m for Public health, which is being monitored.
6. Cabinet noted the Sundry Debt position of £20.9m over 90days as at Period 7, reduced from £24.2m since P6. Individual directorate detail included under Appendix A1-6.
Report author: Denise Murray
Publication date: 03/12/2019
Date of decision: 03/12/2019
Decided at meeting: 03/12/2019 - Cabinet
Effective from: 11/12/2019