Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To provide update to Cabinet for period 10.
1. A net reallocation of £1.178m reserves as reflected in 2020 Budget report and set out in detail Appendix A;
2. A risk of overspend on General fund services of £6.1m for 19/20 representing 1.6% of the approved budget (Appendix A), supplementary estimates requests will be expected to balance the 2019/20 in-year position;
3. A forecast £2.6m underspend position with regard to the Housing Revenue Account and any underspend at year-end will be carried forward and built into the future programme;
4. A forecast £0.8m overspend for the Dedicated Schools Grant against approved budget;
5. Risks of £0.1m overspend to be covered by ring-fenced reserves on Public health, which is being monitored;
6. The Sundry Debt position of £20.8m over 90 days as at Period 9, slightly increased from £20.5m since P8. Individual directorate detail included under Appendix A1-6.
Report author: Denise Murray
Publication date: 04/02/2020
Date of decision: 04/02/2020
Decided at meeting: 04/02/2020 - Cabinet
Effective from: 13/02/2020