Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To seek approval of the
Climate and Ecological Emergency Programme.
- Noted the successful progress made
in the implementation of the Mayor’s Climate Emergency Action
Plan (July 2019).
- Noted that the council and partners
have developed 2 key new One City strategies this year:
- One City Climate Strategy (February
- One City Ecological Strategy
- Approved the Climate and Ecological
Emergency Programme as Bristol City Council’s initial
response to these strategies.
- Approved the adoption of the
‘Managing the development of houses in multiple occupation’ Supplementary Planning Document
- Authorised the Executive Director
Growth and Regeneration to take all steps required to adopt the SPD
including all procedures required under Part 5 of the Town and
Country Planning (Local Planning)(England) Regulations 2012.
Report author: Alex Minshull
Publication date: 03/11/2020
Date of decision: 03/11/2020
Decided at meeting: 03/11/2020 - Cabinet
Effective from: 12/11/2020