Up to one hour is allowed for this item
Any member of the public or Councillor may participate in Public Forum. Petitions, statements and questions received by the deadlines below will be taken at the start of the agenda item to which they relate to.
Petitions and statements (must be about matters on the agenda):
• Members of the public and members of the council, provided they give notice in writing or by e-mail (and include their name, address, and ‘details of the wording of the petition, and, in the case of a statement, a copy of the submission) by no later than 12 noon on the working day before the meeting, may present a petition or submit a statement to the Cabinet.
• One statement per member of the public and one statement per member of council shall be admissible.
• A maximum of one minute shall be allowed to present each petition and statement.
• The deadline for receipt of petitions and statements for the 18 June 2019
Cabinet is 12 noon on Monday 17 June 2019. These should be sent, in writing or by e-mail to: Democratic Services, City Hall, College Green,Bristol, BS1 5TR
Questions (must be about matters on the agenda):
• A question may be asked by a member of the public or a member of Council, provided they give notice in writing or by e-mail (and include their name and address) no later than 3 clear working days before the day of the meeting.
• Questions must identify the member of the Cabinet to whom they are put.
• A maximum of 2 written questions per person can be asked. At the meeting, a maximum of 2 supplementary questions may be asked. A supplementary question must arise directly out of the original question or reply.
• Replies to questions will be given verbally at the meeting. If a reply cannot be given at the meeting (including due to lack of time) or if written confirmation of the verbal reply is requested by the questioner, a written reply will be provided within 10 working days of the meeting.
• The deadline for receipt of questions for the 18 June 2019 Cabinet is 5.00 pm on Wednesday 12 June 2019. These should be sent, in writing or by e-mail to: Democratic Services, City Hall, College Green, Bristol BS1 5TR.
Democratic Services e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
When submitting a question or statement please indicate whether you are planning to attend the meeting to present your statement or receive a verbal reply to your question