25. Building Practice Capital Programme Budget Allocation 2022-2026 PDF 654 KB
- Approved the Building Practice
Capital Programme 2022-2026 at appendix A into the Council’s
Capital Programme – with the projects due to commence in
2022/23 into the Approved Programme for delivery and projects due
in later years into the Development Pool.
- Authorised the Executive Director
Resources in consultation with the Cabinet Member and Deputy Mayor
– Finance, Governance and Performance to take all steps
required (including procuring and awarding contracts over
£500k) to undertake the works identified at Appendix A at a
cost of up to £11m.
- Noted the intention to bring the
programme back to Cabinet each year with an updated programme of