10. East Bristol Liveable Neighbourhood Pilot Outline Business Case PDF 131 KB
- Noted the successful submission of
the OBC to WECA grant assurance in March 2023
- Noted the £0.500m development
costs to develop the OBC.
- Noted the total cost of
£6.004m includes the development costs from OBC to FBC as
outlined in this report.
- Approved the submission of the OBC
to WECA for approval.
- Authorised the Executive Director
for Growth and Regeneration, in consultation with the Cabinet
Member for Transport and the S151 officer to take all steps
required to procure and award all necessary contracts up to the
value of £1.371m (including any individual contracts over
£0.500m) to deliver the scheme as outlined in this
- Authorised Executive Director,
Growth and Regeneration to invoke any subsequent
extensions/variations specifically defined in the contract(s) being
awarded, up to the maximum budget envelope outlined in this
- Authorised the Head of Strategic
Procurement & Supplier Relations to approve appropriate
procurement routes to market where these are not yet fully defined
in this report, or if changes to procurement routes are