Venue: The Council Chamber - City Hall, College Green, Bristol, BS1 5TR. View directions
Contact: Oliver Harrison
Link: Watch Live Webcast
Apologies for Absence
Declarations of Interest
To note any declarations of interest from the Councillors. They are asked to indicate the relevant agenda item, the nature of the interest and in particular whether it is a disclosable pecuniary interest.
Any declarations of interest made at the meeting which is not on the register of interests should be notified to the Monitoring Officer for inclusion.
To agree the minutes of the previous meeting as a correct record.
Lord Mayor's Business
To note any announcements from the Lord Mayor
Under the Council’s constitution, there is no provision for public forum at the Budget Council meeting. However, in consultation with the Mayor and other party group leaders, the Lord Mayor has determined that public petitions and written statements will be accepted for this meeting on the following basis:
1. Petitions and statements for this meeting must be about the budget/reports included on the agenda.
2. The wording of all petitions and all written statements must be submitted by the deadline of 12 noon on Friday 16 February. Petition details / written statements should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Questions are not permitted on this occasion.
4. Details of all petitions and statements submitted will be sent to the Lord Mayor, Mayor and all councillors as soon as possible after the above deadline.
5. At the meeting, the Lord Mayor will permit a brief opportunity for petitions to be presented at the start of the meeting (up to 1 minute for each petition), to allow petitioners to formally present their petitions and to confirm the final number of signatures. The Lord Mayor will ask Full Council to receive and formally note all petitions and written statements received.
Includes Equalities Impact Assessments.
The budget report from the Resources Scrutiny Commission will be published separately.