1. Approved the grant funding plan for Information, Advice and Guidance Services
• With a Maximum annual contract value - £560,000
• As part of the plan, approved the funding approach for External Information Advice and Guidance Services for an 18 month grant to the successful bidder, as an interim arrangement to maintain services while a larger project is scoped and delivered.
• Adopted the funding model as outlined in appendix A (Summary of proposed model)
2. Authorised the Executive Director Communities in consultation with the Cabinet Member for Communities to implement the Funding Plan and award the grant funding.
3. Noted that a wider project that is being scoped to review IAG, housing and debt services over the next 12 months as set out in the report at finance advice.