P2 Finance Outturn Report 2021/22
- Risks associated with the forecast
outturn and the long-term financial impact on the Council
as a result of COVID-19 pandemic.
- The significant risks within service
areas of non COVID-19 related overspend
on General fund services, an overall forecast breakeven position
for 21/22 at Period 2 and that it is expected that the risk of
overspend will be managed through management actions / mitigations
through the rest of the financial year.
- Forecasts underspend of £1.5m
within the Housing Revenue Account.
- A forecast in-year deficit of
£10.5m and a total £20.5m carried forward deficit in
the ring fenced Dedicated Schools
- A breakeven position on Public
- A forecast £46.3m underspend
against the approved Capital Programme.