1) Agreed to note the extent of forecast revenue overspend at period 4 of £6.1m
2) Agreed to note that Strategic and Service Directors are continuing to review the levels of over and underspends and reallocate budgets in order to remain within the directorate service allocations for 2017/18
3) Agreed to note the progress made in identifying funds to be held in abeyance, across Directorates, pending delivery of a balanced budget.
4) Agreed to consider and note the progress against planned efficiency savings
5) Agreed to note the changes to savings proposals, as set out above, from those outlined in the original budget report
6) Agreed to note current forecast capital expenditure of £212.4m, which is £17.6m below the budgeted capital programme for the year