1. Agreed to continue to deliver energy efficiency, smart energy-related technology and renewable energy measures directly to private households in BS postcodes.
2. Agreed to continue to work in partnership with and to develop new partnerships with organisations within the city to further meet the objectives of the programme.
3. Delegated authority to the Executive Director for Communities, in consultation with the Chief Finance Officer and the Cabinet Member for Energy, Waste and Regulatory Services, to:
· Procure and conclude contracts relating to the delivery of this programme up to an annual value of £1.0 million each, including any ECO funding agreement, measured term contract or framework agreement.
· Submit funding bids that directly support