Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
1. Cabinet noted for General fund services, an overall forecast overspend of £2.3m at Period 2, representing 0.6% of the approved budget (Appendix A). At this point of the financial year it is expected that the forecast overspend will be managed through management actions / mitigations throughout the financial year.
2. Cabinet noted a forecast underspend position with regard to the Housing Revenue Account is £2.4m.
3. Cabinet noted a balance forecast position for DSG taking into account the planned drawn-down from reserves at £1.56m.
4. Cabinet noted a balance forecast position for Public health taking into account £0.7m drawn-down from reserves.
5. Cabinet noted a forecast £1.2m underspend on the capital programme, albeit run-rate is behind the curve.
Report author: Denise Murray
Publication date: 02/07/2019
Date of decision: 02/07/2019
Decided at meeting: 02/07/2019 - Cabinet
Effective from: 04/07/2019