1. Cabinet noted the overall forecast outturn position for general funded services is a £0.1m underspend against the revised budget (Appendix A -Table 1).
2. Cabinet noted the forecast underspend position with regard to the Housing Revenue Account has increased by a further(£0.9m) to a forecast year end position of (£6.3m) (Appendix A4).
3. Cabinet noted the movement in the DSG forecast of (£0.06m), which reduces the forecast carry forward underspend to (£0.3m) (Appendix A5).
4. Cabinet noted the further reduction in required drawdown from Public Health reserve to £1.693m, from an original plan of £1.8m (Appendix A6).
5. Cabinet noted the current forecast capital spend of £150m against the capital programme budget of £163m (Appendix A– Table 4).
6. Cabinet noted the forecast movement in reserves of £25.6m (Appendix A - Table 6).